Note: The following checklist is for committers only!
For people who want to contribute a pull request, this isn't relevant!
All new work should be done in the
To begin a new version:
[_] Run the script
[_] Check in the changed files.
To release a new version, this checklist should be followed:
[_] Get all commits since the last release with
git log > temp.txt.
[_] Add a section to the top of the release notes.
[_] Minify the various library versions with
npm run build.
[_] Check the minified versions and other changed files in.
[_] Merge the
dev branch into
[_] Update npm with
npm publish or
npm publish --tag beta. To do this in docker:
docker run -v $(pwd):/srv/app -it abcjs /bin/bash
[_] Build docs with
npm run docs:build.
[_] Push the change that npm publish created with
[_] Push new documentation with
[_] On github, "Draft a new release".
- Click "releases".
- Click "draft a new release"
- The tag should be the release number (i.e. "3.0.0")
- The title should be "Version 3.0.0 release"
- The description should be a couple sentences about what the release is.
[_] Add the binary to https://github.com/paulrosen/historical-abcjs-versions.
[_] Read through all the issues to see if any should be closed.
[_] Update https://abcjs.net.
[_] Release a new version of the WordPress pluginopen in new window.
- Repo at:
svn checkout https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/abc-notation/
- Make changes in
- When ready to release, make tag with right-click trunk, subversion => Branch or Tag, then pick "any location" and change the location to
.../tags/x.x.xwith the version number.
- check in all changed files.